All 93 art Reviews

Fallen Fallen

MAN THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
It's always a Pleasure having such incredible talents doing robot day. can't wait till december 10th!
This is just so pretty that I don't know where to start complimenting.
the material, the story, the composition, the colors, the rendering and finish, the contrast, the feel.
Just incredible and mesmerizing! Good job man!
Happy robot day.

Inktober Day 7 - BIRDens Inktober Day 7 - BIRDens

This is so good it makes my cheeks hurt from smiling!
I love the symmetry of it and the design itself is really pretty!
It's super cute and the birds just make it better.
The gold is a nice touch.
Fabulous stuff!

Diss Track Diss Track

Yoooo! This turned out really pretty!
Everything about this is great and it's a really interesting idea too!
The staircase shadow and the teeth digging into the skin and eyesocket are some really nice touches!
Rad stuff!

Piper responds:

Thank you!! :)

20171008 20171008

Yo this is incredibly unique!
I love the colors, the style and the composition! just everything is great about this.

Victoria VII. Victoria VII.

I really like the expression! the rendering is also interesting.
By the way I don't think this counts as mild nudity so this could easily pass for an E rating.

ER-01 responds:

Thank you!! ;) Oh really? I wasn't sure since I'm fairly new here on newgrounds!

ID2 ID2

Hey I really like this, it's fairly simple but it's very atmospheric.

ER-01 responds:

Thank you man! :D

Flower Flower

Even though some parts are off such as the belly being too flat and the lack of interest at the top part of the background this comes together pretty damn well and the combination of the figure and the colors are pleasing to the eye.

Inktober 2017-3 Inktober 2017-3

This is a real nice example of how something can be positioned in the center and work really well.
This is very nice, charming and simple, and I like the idea that a skeleton is smoking, it raises a good chuckle.

Slipps Slipps

this turned out sweet!
It has a ton of life to it and looks beyond rad!
I would say that the chromatic aberration in this piece is a tad overkill, this picture is already leaking energy and is super colorful so the effect takes away from the picture instead of adding to it.

FuShark responds:

Thanks dude! Appreciate your feedback. :D

Sailor Mars Sailor Mars

Damn son, I'm not into traps at all but this is just super top notch.
I love the colors the pose, and the rendering of her skin.
the only things that bother me are that her right tit (the left on the image) is slopping quite weirdly, and the blanket thing she is on is a bit whishy washi. This is really fucking good though, keep up the great art!