View Profile EiGiBeast

73 Movie Reviews

This is beautiful!

If this doesn't get monthly first place that would be a crime against humanity.

beautiful

14 Game Reviews

While the game feels real nice to play, the fact that you can go back on your tracks and overlap yourself just by clicking a button opposite to the direction you going feels not good, and it was something that was disabled in the original versions. In addition the turn button is not fast enough so sometimes you can die from trying to have a close flip which feels really bad. I think it should only proceed with the next move but I'm not a programmer so I cannot put the exact thing that is the problem with it. the game looks nice and I like the speed.
Good job anyway, I think if ya fix those and maybe add an option to make the board bigger it would be perfect.

This is just insanely cool!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thaaaanks :)

YOOOOOO
THIS IS SO GREAT!

I loved the first one so much and it was such a pleasure to beat it and this is just plain cool.

Awesome work, this is yet again super fun. keep making awesome games.

Happy Hanukkah and christmas

EvilObjective responds:

Thanks for playing man!

16 Audio Reviews

Blessed rap

All the girls drop their booty in 0:40

ninjamuffin99 responds:

can confirm this did happen when I played this at the club last night

I'm not gonna lie,
I expected shitpost.
This is not bad
The fact that you didn't raise the volume on everything to hit the limit is actually really good, although you fucked up the hi- hat. it sounds way too loud in comparison to the rest. You can pretty much balance the whole song if you just take that down 3 notches. I actually suggest you to literally just do it and put it up instead of this.
This doesn't sound like hip hop, this feels a lot like scifi especially with the synths and chords and generally how you made it.

Alright now open FL studio. Directly to the right of the PATTERN DISPLAY there is a bunch of buttons. You click the 5th button from the right it looks like two sticks and a square in the middle of them and that's mixing. Literally each line in the mixing place corresponds directly to the exact instrument in the channels and each knob controls the volume. Up the instruments that sound too strong and down the ones that sound too weak, literall do that till it sounds good. you can also connect them underneath and I donno what it does but it does interesting things so play around.

Also don't use the default drums, use the ones from the sample packs that comes with FL studio.

Enjoy