Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween

Ahhh dude I love everything about this.
The style, the delivery, the joke, the story, and how you shove some interesting angles into it.
Awesome work dude!

Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout

This is pure genius, true work of art, so creative.

Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Before you dismiss my low rating as hate, hear me out.

While you did do a good job replicating the style of the original, the animation itself lacks any interest. Anyone who doesn't have the prerequisite of watching the show (admittedly me) won't have anything to actually enjoy. Don't get me wrong, reference humor and nostalgia are nice, but shouldn't be solely relied on. When I say something enjoyable to watch I don't necessarily mean over the top. It just had to be interesting to look at.

I'm aware that people already brought up the rediculousness of the concept of demonizing technology and the absurdity of believing it ruins kids' childhoods, and combining it with this show is a connection I could understand, but if you are going to act all melancholy over the present day and age, how about yours go for a horse that had not been set up by senile idiots and beaten to the ground and look for something original.

The half start is for the effort and the closeness of the artstyle, being the only redeeming factors for this.

Ant0on responds:

Lol I did take your word and read all this, and now I want my time back. Youve rephrased everything that has been already said by your fellow iGen peeps without adding anything new to the critique. "demonizing smartphones!11 bla bla bla". If you dont have anything worthwhile to say at least try reading stuff like this - https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/has-the-smartphone-destroyed-a-generation/534198/
before blindly defending your precious smartphone.

Pretentious Game 5 Pretentious Game 5

I love this so much! The story is really cute and the design while simplistic is very charming and clever. THe puzzles feel so satisfying. Goodjob man! Awesome game.

keybol responds:

Thanks!

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

Awesome game. A bit rage inducing but Still fail at the same time. the controls feel slightly stiff at times but nothing that truly cripples the game and takes away from the enjoyment.

The Mechanisms were very interesting and unique. I don't think Iv'e ever seen a game do something similar to the glass thing so props (the boulders had a bit of the impossible game feel).
Complementing fun lighthearted story for the whole family is great.

Loved it, enjoyed it a lot, Great game!

StuffBySpencer responds:

Thank you so much for the wonderful support you've been giving the game.

This is very solid feedback which I am thankful for and will remember for possible future expansions.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for playing! :)

Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

I absolutly love this! this is so much fun! it looks really good, it's a really chill game overall and interesting mechanics! awesome job man!

Need Less To Say- Part 2 Need Less To Say- Part 2

I really liked what you did there, it was super interesting, it gets a bit jubmeled towards the middle part which is something that could be worked on in an otherwise super interesting song.
Goodjob!

Teqneek responds:

Hey thank you! Glad you dug the song. I may reupload a better-mixed version in the near future btw, because I agree that some of the middle parts can seem a little indecipherable

Strolling Strolling

Hey, this is really nice!
It's very unique sounding and it feels happy and pleasant.
GREAT WORK!

dark trap beat dark trap beat

I really like the beat although some of the drums sound a little more video game music than trap music. maybe making them a bit more bass can help. Could be a good thing, sounded pretty interesting all in all.

Anyway good work. Great jams as always.

Fallen Fallen

MAN THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
It's always a Pleasure having such incredible talents doing robot day. can't wait till december 10th!
This is just so pretty that I don't know where to start complimenting.
the material, the story, the composition, the colors, the rendering and finish, the contrast, the feel.
Just incredible and mesmerizing! Good job man!
Happy robot day.

Inktober Day 7 - BIRDens Inktober Day 7 - BIRDens

This is so good it makes my cheeks hurt from smiling!
I love the symmetry of it and the design itself is really pretty!
It's super cute and the birds just make it better.
The gold is a nice touch.
Fabulous stuff!

Diss Track Diss Track

Yoooo! This turned out really pretty!
Everything about this is great and it's a really interesting idea too!
The staircase shadow and the teeth digging into the skin and eyesocket are some really nice touches!
Rad stuff!