Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween

Ahhh dude I love everything about this.
The style, the delivery, the joke, the story, and how you shove some interesting angles into it.
Awesome work dude!

Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout

This is pure genius, true work of art, so creative.

Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Before you dismiss my low rating as hate, hear me out.

While you did do a good job replicating the style of the original, the animation itself lacks any interest. Anyone who doesn't have the prerequisite of watching the show (admittedly me) won't have anything to actually enjoy. Don't get me wrong, reference humor and nostalgia are nice, but shouldn't be solely relied on. When I say something enjoyable to watch I don't necessarily mean over the top. It just had to be interesting to look at.

I'm aware that people already brought up the rediculousness of the concept of demonizing technology and the absurdity of believing it ruins kids' childhoods, and combining it with this show is a connection I could understand, but if you are going to act all melancholy over the present day and age, how about yours go for a horse that had not been set up by senile idiots and beaten to the ground and look for something original.

The half start is for the effort and the closeness of the artstyle, being the only redeeming factors for this.

Ant0on responds:

Lol I did take your word and read all this, and now I want my time back. Youve rephrased everything that has been already said by your fellow iGen peeps without adding anything new to the critique. "demonizing smartphones!11 bla bla bla". If you dont have anything worthwhile to say at least try reading stuff like this - https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/has-the-smartphone-destroyed-a-generation/534198/
before blindly defending your precious smartphone.

Kilroy Madness Kilroy Madness

This is great!
It's a very atmospheric spin on madness that I wouldn't expect since it's an adrenaline driven murder fest.
The execution was flawless and the timing great!
just awesome.

Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

Great job!
Great collab and a nice tribute to this great series!
Awesome work.

The Toad The Toad

I love this so much!
This is rad in so many ways it's hard to put a finger on it
Standalone the animation with the surreal angles and the whole feel of the movement was incredible and unique and the style of rendering came out looking really cool! Using these brushes in that manner would usually be such a no no for most people but you really pulled it off which says a lot.

For an experimental, surreal type film it feels anything but sloppy; most of the time the experimental visuals are meant to cover up for lack of skill and ability but it's very evident that this is not the case in this film.

This is super enjoyable to watch, I watched it 3 times on loops now and it's just a pleasure in so many ways.

Would love to see what kind of stuff you make in the future, keep up the great work!
נב: וואלה נחמד לראות אנימטורים ישראלים פה בניוגראונדס

ShizzleCreature responds:

Eize keif !

Yotam & Fantasia 16 Yotam & Fantasia 16

I love this. This is super funny and I keep replaying it cause it's so good. The execution is super on point and there wasn't a joke that felt like it missed it's mark; It has perfect timing.
It's really cool seeing the intro next to the cartoon since your stuff has improved by so much in comparison and it's much more charming today.

Awesome work man! Keep up the laughs.

Birthday 26 Birthday 26

Happy birthday dude! Awesome job as always.

Uncomfortable Uncomfortable

This is the very definition of art. Just perfect.

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

I loved the visuals but seriously dude get yourself some voice actors man, this was hard to listen to.

1)The visuals were on point, I would actually love to see a toon from you that has better writing and sound work

2) Terrible voice acting. I don't mean to burst your bubble cause you seem like you put a lot of work into it but it sounds like somebody is saying these things as loud as he can without waking up his parents. GET YOURSELF A VOICE ACTOR, MAN.

3)Random doesn't equal funny, it could b funny but a lot of the jokes were kinda dumb and memey, again this could (could, as in maybe) have worked with some better voice acting.

4) I really liked the joke at the end. it was great, good timing, great build up and nice punchline and I could enjoy it even though it was poorly voiced and it was a bit more well managed, right at the end of the joke you are kinda jumping on the random train again and the poor execution of the last line of dialog almost ruins the joke, it didn't which is good but it almost.

Again nice work with the visuals.

Narmak responds:

Thanks for the critique. I did have a problem with my mic that I solved after making the video in which the gain was absurdly high, resulting in me stifling the lines or have to say them very far away from the mic :\
But even if all my sound equipment was perfect, I do agree that working with other voice actors would probably result in a better animation.