The Toad The Toad

I love this so much!
This is rad in so many ways it's hard to put a finger on it
Standalone the animation with the surreal angles and the whole feel of the movement was incredible and unique and the style of rendering came out looking really cool! Using these brushes in that manner would usually be such a no no for most people but you really pulled it off which says a lot.

For an experimental, surreal type film it feels anything but sloppy; most of the time the experimental visuals are meant to cover up for lack of skill and ability but it's very evident that this is not the case in this film.

This is super enjoyable to watch, I watched it 3 times on loops now and it's just a pleasure in so many ways.

Would love to see what kind of stuff you make in the future, keep up the great work!
נב: וואלה נחמד לראות אנימטורים ישראלים פה בניוגראונדס

ShizzleCreature responds:

Eize keif !

Yotam & Fantasia 16 Yotam & Fantasia 16

I love this. This is super funny and I keep replaying it cause it's so good. The execution is super on point and there wasn't a joke that felt like it missed it's mark; It has perfect timing.
It's really cool seeing the intro next to the cartoon since your stuff has improved by so much in comparison and it's much more charming today.

Awesome work man! Keep up the laughs.

Birthday 26 Birthday 26

Happy birthday dude! Awesome job as always.

Pretentious Game 5 Pretentious Game 5

I love this so much! The story is really cute and the design while simplistic is very charming and clever. THe puzzles feel so satisfying. Goodjob man! Awesome game.

keybol responds:

Thanks!

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

Awesome game. A bit rage inducing but Still fail at the same time. the controls feel slightly stiff at times but nothing that truly cripples the game and takes away from the enjoyment.

The Mechanisms were very interesting and unique. I don't think Iv'e ever seen a game do something similar to the glass thing so props (the boulders had a bit of the impossible game feel).
Complementing fun lighthearted story for the whole family is great.

Loved it, enjoyed it a lot, Great game!

StuffBySpencer responds:

Thank you so much for the wonderful support you've been giving the game.

This is very solid feedback which I am thankful for and will remember for possible future expansions.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for playing! :)

Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

I absolutly love this! this is so much fun! it looks really good, it's a really chill game overall and interesting mechanics! awesome job man!

Know Me Know Me

Yo this is dope! awesome work man.

heyopc responds:

Thank you!

After OST: "Downbeat" After OST: "Downbeat"

Nice tunes,
Good melody,
could fit nicely in an RPG or a meet and fuck game.
Gives off a nice dark vibe and atmosphere.
Awesome job!

Casual Rock n' Roll Casual Rock n' Roll

Your music sucked ! git a lyf

Demon Girl Demon Girl

Damn son this is hands down one of the best drawing I've seen from ya. great work!

My only note is that the way the hair interacts with the horn it looks like the horns are worn above the hair rather than peeking out of the skull. It would work better if the hair would fall around the horn.

Really great stuff though.

Momo Yaoyorozu Momo Yaoyorozu

If the show looked like that I would've watched that. Great job, I love the colored lines, the colors in general and the waves are really good. Awesome work.

Oranda Oranda

Damn this is dope! I love how you use very rough looking brushes to create a smooth looking piece it gives off a unique charm.

artfullyorange responds: