A Magical Snowman A Magical Snowman

I think I finally learned the meaning of art.

Mouse Cleaning Service: 2D Animation Mouse Cleaning Service: 2D Animation

This is an absolutely beautifully crafted animation with a very clever concept and joke behind it.

I loved the colors and the shading and the smooth great feeling animation. this is just perfect.

Happy Plane Happy Plane

This is perfection!

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

Awesome game. A bit rage inducing but Still fail at the same time. the controls feel slightly stiff at times but nothing that truly cripples the game and takes away from the enjoyment.

The Mechanisms were very interesting and unique. I don't think Iv'e ever seen a game do something similar to the glass thing so props (the boulders had a bit of the impossible game feel).
Complementing fun lighthearted story for the whole family is great.

Loved it, enjoyed it a lot, Great game!

StuffBySpencer responds:

Thank you so much for the wonderful support you've been giving the game.

This is very solid feedback which I am thankful for and will remember for possible future expansions.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for playing! :)

Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

I absolutly love this! this is so much fun! it looks really good, it's a really chill game overall and interesting mechanics! awesome job man!

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

can you please make a vs multiplayer game with that type of pase. I wish I could play in that pace for everything!

After OST: "Downbeat" After OST: "Downbeat"

Nice tunes,
Good melody,
could fit nicely in an RPG or a meet and fuck game.
Gives off a nice dark vibe and atmosphere.
Awesome job!

Casual Rock n' Roll Casual Rock n' Roll

Your music sucked ! git a lyf

Eternal Roamers Eternal Roamers

Try to export the sounds to mp3. on most programs you can go:
File>export>mp3 on the top left side of the screen.
the music sounds good but it would be a crime not to give it proper audio. please reupload with better quality.

I had something planed for this but I forgot what it was I had something planed for this but I forgot what it was

Turned on and spooked!

Jaiden taking the fat one Jaiden taking the fat one

FUCK THE VLOG/STORY TIME ANIMATORS!

City Lights City Lights

I'm not a fan of traps but this painting is really great!
It truly feels fully developed with every little detail including things like the lighter color scalp and an urban view fogged by the water to the texture on the wall and little soap bottles.

The composition very much compliments the painting giving the almost symmetrical object an asymmetrical background even though it's divided equally, allowing the focus to still be the characters as your eye is allowed to move freely over the painting ad look at the story every little detail gives off.

Awesome painting!