Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

I loved the visuals but seriously dude get yourself some voice actors man, this was hard to listen to.

1)The visuals were on point, I would actually love to see a toon from you that has better writing and sound work

2) Terrible voice acting. I don't mean to burst your bubble cause you seem like you put a lot of work into it but it sounds like somebody is saying these things as loud as he can without waking up his parents. GET YOURSELF A VOICE ACTOR, MAN.

3)Random doesn't equal funny, it could b funny but a lot of the jokes were kinda dumb and memey, again this could (could, as in maybe) have worked with some better voice acting.

4) I really liked the joke at the end. it was great, good timing, great build up and nice punchline and I could enjoy it even though it was poorly voiced and it was a bit more well managed, right at the end of the joke you are kinda jumping on the random train again and the poor execution of the last line of dialog almost ruins the joke, it didn't which is good but it almost.

Again nice work with the visuals.

Narmak responds:

Thanks for the critique. I did have a problem with my mic that I solved after making the video in which the gain was absurdly high, resulting in me stifling the lines or have to say them very far away from the mic :\
But even if all my sound equipment was perfect, I do agree that working with other voice actors would probably result in a better animation.

In Sync (18+) (LOOP) In Sync (18+) (LOOP)

I love this so much. It's just perfect. From audio work to details to everything. Fantastic work and another one that's going to my favourites. One thing that seemed strange is that it's a bit slow but it might be because of my computer.

Anyway keep up the great work.

other real other real

Hey awesome job. This is good. I like the angles and the direction of the animation. I really like the extreme perspective warps although it lacks a certain subtle drawing cues that make it look like a stretch and not a drawing mistake. for example the cat's walk cycle loosing and regrowing his foot with each step rather than foreshortening. Another thing that bothered me just a bit is that you went a bit overboard with the airbrush at certain parts(14-24 most notably). Now I'm not going to say that airbrush never works in an animation cause I'd have too many counter examples to ignore but I would like to say that it's very easy to go overboard/do too much. Now I ain't saying to limit yourself to cell shade but at the very least try to make sure that the brush strokes aren't visible. One last bad thing I wonna point out is in the skin growing back on the body section I feel like (even though it would have taken a lot more work) adding some shading on the strand would have made it look more like strands and less like paint being applied on him.

Aside from these this is a really well done animation and I absolutely loved the ambition, the cat head, and how much it felt like things are physically interacting with one another. I actually wonna emphesize on the last one. I'm seeing alot even professional animators that can't make things look like they have any impact or physical touch. THis is something really great to have and I think you did a really good job with that. the landing the dirt, the cat grabbing the person. it all felt right and hitting. So great job.

Hope this was of any use. Great job and keep it up!

SuperBastard responds:

Wow what a great review! I really appreciate that insight; you've given me some new things to think about. Cheers!

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

Awesome game. A bit rage inducing but Still fail at the same time. the controls feel slightly stiff at times but nothing that truly cripples the game and takes away from the enjoyment.

The Mechanisms were very interesting and unique. I don't think Iv'e ever seen a game do something similar to the glass thing so props (the boulders had a bit of the impossible game feel).
Complementing fun lighthearted story for the whole family is great.

Loved it, enjoyed it a lot, Great game!

StuffBySpencer responds:

Thank you so much for the wonderful support you've been giving the game.

This is very solid feedback which I am thankful for and will remember for possible future expansions.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for playing! :)

Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

I absolutly love this! this is so much fun! it looks really good, it's a really chill game overall and interesting mechanics! awesome job man!

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

can you please make a vs multiplayer game with that type of pase. I wish I could play in that pace for everything!

Know Me Know Me

Yo this is dope! awesome work man.

heyopc responds:

Thank you!

After OST: "Downbeat" After OST: "Downbeat"

Nice tunes,
Good melody,
could fit nicely in an RPG or a meet and fuck game.
Gives off a nice dark vibe and atmosphere.
Awesome job!

Casual Rock n' Roll Casual Rock n' Roll

Your music sucked ! git a lyf

Thank You, Newgrounds! Thank You, Newgrounds!

This looks so crazy good! awesome job man, and happy pico day!
PS I love how the mask it the active light source in the room. Looks super cool.

PennilessRagamuffin responds:

Thank you so much, and a very happy Pico Day to you too!

The Finger Eater The Finger Eater

This looks... so rad! good job man. super creepy I love the lines and the face. I'm having a hard timw figuring out which part you did traditionally and which digitally. absolutely awesome!

deathink responds:

Thanks man, the only thing that is digital is the color.

Raven - Teen Titans Raven - Teen Titans

This is brilliant man! Good job.