ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

This awesome man! great job. Super compelling story and awesome characters. This is great!

The Interview The Interview

I just came. super funny ! awesome work! great frame by frame ! super creative and amazing timing. On point my friend!

Endurance Test (18+) (LOOP) Endurance Test (18+) (LOOP)

This is incredible! it has so much life and energy and feels highly professionally made! Awesome joB!

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

Awesome game. A bit rage inducing but Still fail at the same time. the controls feel slightly stiff at times but nothing that truly cripples the game and takes away from the enjoyment.

The Mechanisms were very interesting and unique. I don't think Iv'e ever seen a game do something similar to the glass thing so props (the boulders had a bit of the impossible game feel).
Complementing fun lighthearted story for the whole family is great.

Loved it, enjoyed it a lot, Great game!

StuffBySpencer responds:

Thank you so much for the wonderful support you've been giving the game.

This is very solid feedback which I am thankful for and will remember for possible future expansions.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for playing! :)

Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

I absolutly love this! this is so much fun! it looks really good, it's a really chill game overall and interesting mechanics! awesome job man!

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

can you please make a vs multiplayer game with that type of pase. I wish I could play in that pace for everything!

After OST: "Downbeat" After OST: "Downbeat"

Nice tunes,
Good melody,
could fit nicely in an RPG or a meet and fuck game.
Gives off a nice dark vibe and atmosphere.
Awesome job!

Casual Rock n' Roll Casual Rock n' Roll

Your music sucked ! git a lyf

Eternal Roamers Eternal Roamers

Try to export the sounds to mp3. on most programs you can go:
File>export>mp3 on the top left side of the screen.
the music sounds good but it would be a crime not to give it proper audio. please reupload with better quality.

Hyper P.F. Hypnagogia Hyper P.F. Hypnagogia

Uh dude thank you so much man! it's super cool of you to go out of your way for me. I hope it wasn't too much trouble.

Just like always, Looks beautiful! I love both and I'm supper happy both of them are up now! Awesome work man.

deathink responds:

I'm just glad you liked the other version enough to miss it.

Training Training

Cracks me up man! great job.

StuffBySpencer responds:

thanks! glad I could make you laugh :)

Wasn't Great Wasn't Great

This is great! super funny comic and good job with the coloring.

StuffBySpencer responds:

thank you! I'm glad you like the coloring, I think I'm gonna keep experimenting with it to add a bit of 'life' to my comics :)