The Toad The Toad

I love this so much!
This is rad in so many ways it's hard to put a finger on it
Standalone the animation with the surreal angles and the whole feel of the movement was incredible and unique and the style of rendering came out looking really cool! Using these brushes in that manner would usually be such a no no for most people but you really pulled it off which says a lot.

For an experimental, surreal type film it feels anything but sloppy; most of the time the experimental visuals are meant to cover up for lack of skill and ability but it's very evident that this is not the case in this film.

This is super enjoyable to watch, I watched it 3 times on loops now and it's just a pleasure in so many ways.

Would love to see what kind of stuff you make in the future, keep up the great work!
נב: וואלה נחמד לראות אנימטורים ישראלים פה בניוגראונדס

ShizzleCreature responds:

Eize keif !

Yotam & Fantasia 16 Yotam & Fantasia 16

I love this. This is super funny and I keep replaying it cause it's so good. The execution is super on point and there wasn't a joke that felt like it missed it's mark; It has perfect timing.
It's really cool seeing the intro next to the cartoon since your stuff has improved by so much in comparison and it's much more charming today.

Awesome work man! Keep up the laughs.

Birthday 26 Birthday 26

Happy birthday dude! Awesome job as always.

Uncomfortable Uncomfortable

This is the very definition of art. Just perfect.

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

I loved the visuals but seriously dude get yourself some voice actors man, this was hard to listen to.

1)The visuals were on point, I would actually love to see a toon from you that has better writing and sound work

2) Terrible voice acting. I don't mean to burst your bubble cause you seem like you put a lot of work into it but it sounds like somebody is saying these things as loud as he can without waking up his parents. GET YOURSELF A VOICE ACTOR, MAN.

3)Random doesn't equal funny, it could b funny but a lot of the jokes were kinda dumb and memey, again this could (could, as in maybe) have worked with some better voice acting.

4) I really liked the joke at the end. it was great, good timing, great build up and nice punchline and I could enjoy it even though it was poorly voiced and it was a bit more well managed, right at the end of the joke you are kinda jumping on the random train again and the poor execution of the last line of dialog almost ruins the joke, it didn't which is good but it almost.

Again nice work with the visuals.

Narmak responds:

Thanks for the critique. I did have a problem with my mic that I solved after making the video in which the gain was absurdly high, resulting in me stifling the lines or have to say them very far away from the mic :\
But even if all my sound equipment was perfect, I do agree that working with other voice actors would probably result in a better animation.

In Sync (18+) (LOOP) In Sync (18+) (LOOP)

I love this so much. It's just perfect. From audio work to details to everything. Fantastic work and another one that's going to my favourites. One thing that seemed strange is that it's a bit slow but it might be because of my computer.

Anyway keep up the great work.

other real other real

Hey awesome job. This is good. I like the angles and the direction of the animation. I really like the extreme perspective warps although it lacks a certain subtle drawing cues that make it look like a stretch and not a drawing mistake. for example the cat's walk cycle loosing and regrowing his foot with each step rather than foreshortening. Another thing that bothered me just a bit is that you went a bit overboard with the airbrush at certain parts(14-24 most notably). Now I'm not going to say that airbrush never works in an animation cause I'd have too many counter examples to ignore but I would like to say that it's very easy to go overboard/do too much. Now I ain't saying to limit yourself to cell shade but at the very least try to make sure that the brush strokes aren't visible. One last bad thing I wonna point out is in the skin growing back on the body section I feel like (even though it would have taken a lot more work) adding some shading on the strand would have made it look more like strands and less like paint being applied on him.

Aside from these this is a really well done animation and I absolutely loved the ambition, the cat head, and how much it felt like things are physically interacting with one another. I actually wonna emphesize on the last one. I'm seeing alot even professional animators that can't make things look like they have any impact or physical touch. THis is something really great to have and I think you did a really good job with that. the landing the dirt, the cat grabbing the person. it all felt right and hitting. So great job.

Hope this was of any use. Great job and keep it up!

SuperBastard responds:

Wow what a great review! I really appreciate that insight; you've given me some new things to think about. Cheers!

Pico's Daddy Pico's Daddy

It needs a bit of work but it's definitely in the right direction. The pacing could use a bit of work. The visuals are charming. It's a nice idea although I feel like it could have been executed in a way where it would be a bit funnier. Goodjob anyway and happy pico day.

MihaP responds:

Thanks for the review.

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

This is amazing. Awesome work overall.

Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

Wow. This is really well made. Good job, keep it up. I laughed so hard.