All 62 art Reviews

Demon Girl Demon Girl

Damn son this is hands down one of the best drawing I've seen from ya. great work!

My only note is that the way the hair interacts with the horn it looks like the horns are worn above the hair rather than peeking out of the skull. It would work better if the hair would fall around the horn.

Really great stuff though.

Momo Yaoyorozu Momo Yaoyorozu

If the show looked like that I would've watched that. Great job, I love the colored lines, the colors in general and the waves are really good. Awesome work.

Oranda Oranda

Damn this is dope! I love how you use very rough looking brushes to create a smooth looking piece it gives off a unique charm.

artfullyorange responds:

Thank you so much!

Widowmaker Widowmaker

Damn, nice job! I love how you made it really smooth but textured. Very nice painting.

Thank You, Newgrounds! Thank You, Newgrounds!

This looks so crazy good! awesome job man, and happy pico day!
PS I love how the mask it the active light source in the room. Looks super cool.

PennilessRagamuffin responds:

Thank you so much, and a very happy Pico Day to you too!

The Finger Eater The Finger Eater

This looks... so rad! good job man. super creepy I love the lines and the face. I'm having a hard timw figuring out which part you did traditionally and which digitally. absolutely awesome!

deathink responds:

Thanks man, the only thing that is digital is the color.

Raven - Teen Titans Raven - Teen Titans

This is brilliant man! Good job.

Vogue - Joker Vogue - Joker

This looks absolutely insane. It's just perfect. the colors the bloodsplash, the cleanliness, everything is just on point.

FuShark responds:

Thanks!

magecomm magecomm

Very good use of textures and effects, nicely polished and overall looks awesome.
the lighting is nice and consistent (assuming mains source of light being from top left corner and secondary light being from fire). I love how the fire fades into the background but the sleeve goes outside the edge. The clash of styles and techniques used (celshade and painted/soft etc) seem to very much compliment the piece. My only complaints that the stomack area looks a bit flat due to lack of shading, I feel like haing somthing, even very light, could have fixed that and with her legs I feel like something is bothering me, they look a bit mangled after when you take a closer look, something that, again, could be solved with moving a few lines since it isn't that severe.

Looks awesome overall, good composition, colors and just awesome overall!

Netflix presents The Zone Netflix presents The Zone

This is even more persect! it looks legit. I'd watch it if it was real!

FuShark responds: