All 45 art Reviews

I had something planed for this but I forgot what it was I had something planed for this but I forgot what it was

Turned on and spooked!

Jaiden taking the fat one Jaiden taking the fat one

FUCK THE VLOG/STORY TIME ANIMATORS!

City Lights City Lights

I'm not a fan of traps but this painting is really great!
It truly feels fully developed with every little detail including things like the lighter color scalp and an urban view fogged by the water to the texture on the wall and little soap bottles.

The composition very much compliments the painting giving the almost symmetrical object an asymmetrical background even though it's divided equally, allowing the focus to still be the characters as your eye is allowed to move freely over the painting ad look at the story every little detail gives off.

Awesome painting!

Book Context Book Context

Great joke! Great advice!

StuffBySpencer responds:

haha, thanks!

Sundayz Sundayz

Great colors. really nice aesthetics.
Really cute and full of live.
Awesome job!

Kill La Watch Kill La Watch

I love it but...

you should have called it overkill.

ttrop responds:

i wanted la in there

patreon raffle patreon raffle

Damn I love this! IT's really feels three dimensional and popping out. I also really like the pose. it has a lot of energy to it and it feels like the objects are really interacting with each other and pulling on one another as well as being a very extreme and readable pose.

This is great man!

FuShark FuShark

It's a very cute sharctopus you got there. I like the colors. The panties are a nice touch.

FuShark responds:

Thanks dude.

Doggy Style Raven Doggy Style Raven

This is just perfect! the top one's butt looks a bit fucked up but the models look really fucking good and so does the motion.

Choose Your Side Choose Your Side

The bodies look really nice. the one on the right looks awesome! the one on the left looks a bit off. something seems very worng with her arms and they seem undershaded too. also her tits are slightly messed up and the face looks a bit like a mask. the bodies on both of them look really nicely shaded thou.

ttrop responds:

thanks i'll try to work on that