All 58 art Reviews

Thank You, Newgrounds! Thank You, Newgrounds!

This looks so crazy good! awesome job man, and happy pico day!
PS I love how the mask it the active light source in the room. Looks super cool.

PennilessRagamuffin responds:

Thank you so much, and a very happy Pico Day to you too!

The Finger Eater The Finger Eater

This looks... so rad! good job man. super creepy I love the lines and the face. I'm having a hard timw figuring out which part you did traditionally and which digitally. absolutely awesome!

deathink responds:

Thanks man, the only thing that is digital is the color.

Raven - Teen Titans Raven - Teen Titans

This is brilliant man! Good job.

Vogue - Joker Vogue - Joker

This looks absolutely insane. It's just perfect. the colors the bloodsplash, the cleanliness, everything is just on point.

Thanks!

magecomm magecomm

Very good use of textures and effects, nicely polished and overall looks awesome.
the lighting is nice and consistent (assuming mains source of light being from top left corner and secondary light being from fire). I love how the fire fades into the background but the sleeve goes outside the edge. The clash of styles and techniques used (celshade and painted/soft etc) seem to very much compliment the piece. My only complaints that the stomack area looks a bit flat due to lack of shading, I feel like haing somthing, even very light, could have fixed that and with her legs I feel like something is bothering me, they look a bit mangled after when you take a closer look, something that, again, could be solved with moving a few lines since it isn't that severe.

Looks awesome overall, good composition, colors and just awesome overall!

Netflix presents The Zone Netflix presents The Zone

This is even more persect! it looks legit. I'd watch it if it was real!

Thanks!

Enter the Zone Enter the Zone

This is abdolutely perfect!

I love the expression, the colors, the perspective, the emotion, it's just perfect!

FuShark responds:

Hah! Thanks, I'm glad you think so.

Chibi Ahri Chibi Ahri

Aww, it's adorable! It's very cute and gives off a hint of a story behind it and has composition that complements the piece. Awesome job.

Female Guzma Female Guzma

This is really good!
Her feet are a bit strange but I love her expression and the overall pose!

I love that rule 63 stuff. Next time you should draw Zelda as a girl.

ttrop responds:

heh thnks i'll try later

Hyper P.F. Hypnagogia Hyper P.F. Hypnagogia

Uh dude thank you so much man! it's super cool of you to go out of your way for me. I hope it wasn't too much trouble.

Just like always, Looks beautiful! I love both and I'm supper happy both of them are up now! Awesome work man.

deathink responds:

I'm just glad you liked the other version enough to miss it.